Empower Feminine Wellness
in all forms.
At some point, pretty much everyone needs some pelvic floor love. We offer five state of the art modalities in our Traverse City and Petoskey offices to help women who are experiencing a decline in feminine function during any stage of life. Peri-menopausal, menopausal and post-partum women commonly experience stress urinary incontinence, vaginal pain and dryness, weaker orgasms, and/or have a more difficult time achieving an orgasm. In a comfortable environment, we help you regain bladder control, boost your bedroom enjoyment, and just feel better overall.
Our modalities in Traverse City and Petoskey include:
- Votiva/FormaV & ThermiVa – For overall feminine rejuvenation, this comfortable vaginal treatment stimulates new collagen and elastin and moderately improves vaginal lubrication, mild incontinence, and vaginal laxity. These treatments are for women who can’t or don't take hormonal replacement or want additional improvement to their hormonal replacement.
- VTone – Think Kegels but better. VTone strengthens your pelvic floor and treats pelvic floor dysfunction to improve stress or urge incontinence without Kegels, medication, or bladder surgery. Sometimes a surgical bladder sling isn’t necessary or we can improve bladder surgery results. Our female Physician Associates offer complimentary consultations.
- Oh! Shot – AKA the “PRF Sex Shot,” this next generation O-Shot™ supercharges all our other treatments and improves sexual response, orgasms, and clitoral sensitivity. And - it’s practically painless, we promise!
- MorpheusV – A treatment for atrophic vaginitis and overall feminine rejuvenation, MorpheusV uses microneedling RF to address aging and post-partum urinary leakage and laxity. MorpheusV rejuvenation is offered in both Traverse City and Petoskey.
- Aviva – otherwise known as the "nonsurgical labiaplasty," Aviva tightens your labia and can shrink the pubic area for overall better appearance. Aviva can be combined with fat removal or laser liposuction in the lower abdomen and mons pubis.